Today is a better day for many reasons.
1. Not crying as much as yesterday (but still SO sad)
2. I am packing to go to San Diego and Laguna Beach with my handsome husband for our ten year anniversary.
3. It is the last day of boot camp and I have not lost a pound!!!!! lol!
4. I finished my French General jewelry kit and am loving it all!
5. I get to take Jackie's 4th of July legs class tonight!
6. I am so overwhelmed with the compassionate response I got about the passing of Jaycee. Thank you and I am hugging all of you if I ever run into you!!!
Here are the things I have been working on since last weekend. It is so nice to be able to sew and make jewelry through this time to keep my mind occupied.
This is a cuff inspired by three of the people I am obsessed with right now. The flower is a ruffle flower that I learned on an ezine from Cassandra. The other parts of it was inspired from my new Ruth Rae book and Rebecca Sowers blog pics!!! I want to make one of these after vacation for a give away if people like it. :)
This is the jewelry I have made over the last couple of days (through the tears) from my French General kits. I love them!!!!
This silk brooch is for a blog friend that I will get to meet in person when we get to San Diego! (Hope she likes green)
Amazing the healing power of creating is for a hurt soul.
I want to thank all my blog friends, face book friends, tangible friends, and family for all the love and support during this tough time of losing our Jay girl. Pets touch us in a way like no other and it was so comforting to hear from all of you in sympathy and empathy. I love you all!!!! It REALLY did help to hear each of your kind words.
I love you Ryan!!!! Happy anniversary my amazingly sweet and handsome best friend!!!