Friday, August 6, 2010

Bead Swap

Bead Swap

I had so much fun collecting beads when I was in California.  I bought    all types of vintage beads while in        Laguna.  I was so proud of myself  and thought that my swap partners   would be impressed that I bought  most of my beads in Laguna.  Then when I went to mail my beads out I realized they were all girls in California! lol!
 These are the boxes I sent out.
 These gorgeous turquoise beauties are from Terry.
 These amazing vintage red blacks and sparkles are from my friend Marsha.
This beautiful homemade box and crazy beautiful beads are from Becky.  


I cannot wait to start mixing and putting all these beauties together.  Thank you to my fabulous friend Cassandra for hosting such a great swap! 

14 comments:

  1. What a fun swap!!! Love the pretty beads and your beautiful boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, what lovely beads you received from Terry and Becky . . . . this was a FUN swap! I'm so glad we were partners!!!

    Too funny about the CA connection!!

    Have a fab weekend!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your beads and UH OH ... I think I need to put up mine too !!!

    (())

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That was an amazing swap. Love your treasures. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And did you make the boxes too? They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boxes you sent out. They are fabulous! This was such a fun swap. I have some great photos of the girls in my group. I'll post them on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swapping is fun isn't it? It's just as fun making up a box as it is receiving it!

    I don't think the 4th of July paper doll you made me will ever come down from our refrigerator!

    Have a great weekend!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love the beads and love your blog...enjoyed my stop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi SHelley, I am so glad you got your beadies. I hope you like them and can use them! ANd I got mine and love them all! (Even if they are from Cali...lol) THe box you made is also adorable. I will post soon, I am trying to get well....ANyway, wanted to drop in and sasy thanks!!! Becs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! Cassandra hosted a great swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will help you hold those if you need me to. You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you enjoyed the swap! Thanks so much for joining! What you sent and received looks LOVELY! Can't wait to see what everyone creates. xo Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beads from there very own state! Funny and Cute!

    Toodles
    Renee ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)