Saturday, January 30, 2010

  I did make some fun things today, but can't post them yet since Ryan has got my neck hooked up to a stimulator gadget that my girlfriend the physical therapist Ryann game me! Thanks girl!  Any hoos, I am an over excited blogger now that wants to blog everyday.  Wait until next week and I will be over it!!! Ha!  Actually we will be skiing in Colorado!  (Doesn't sound good for my poor neck!) 
 I am excited to say that I have the house to MYSELF tonight!!!!!  Kids are at Nana's and Ryan is in a poker tourny at his buddy Steve's.  So therefore, I have time in the quiet to ponder this blog.
Things I need to figure out for this blog: 1. How do I get my flicker page on here. 2. How do I put sites on here that I want to share and 3. how do I share books I love like I see on the side of other's blogs?  I will have to keep investigating.  So far (in the last 3 days) I have had fun getting to know new friends and share a side of me others may not know about.  I get passionate about a lot of things!  I get way into cooking one year, exercise the next, scrapbooking the next and now crafting!!!  When I say passionate, I mean crazy about it!!  ha ha!  I do not have a favorite book, color, song, friend, or movie!!!! I love so many of everything!  I need to get passionate about housekeeping though! 
I am really excited that one of my favorite artist from Georgia, Catherine Moore, visited my site!!!!!! She even made a comment and my heart about jumped out of my chest!  Now I just want to go make more paper dolls so she will look again!!!!!  My other favorite artists Holly, Robin, Nan, Jemelia, and Donna have been such a great support on getting me going on this silly blog!  Thanks girls!!!! Love you all!  It has been so fun sharing with soooooo many supportive friends and family too! Hugs and Kisses!!!
I may go look now in my pictures on the computer and see if I can find any art to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! :)