Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

Applique
I definitely need more practice!  Over spring break on St. Patrick's Day Leslie and I took an applique class.  We had to get to know our machines a little more.  
Fuzzy pic of me with my sample piece. 
Turning the perfect corner and doing a swing stitch was not as pretty and easy I had hoped. Leslie and I are going to be at quilt camp this next week and are going to start our "Tiny Town" quilt that is all applique.  
Leslie looking cute in her green working on her sample.

This pic sums up the end of our spring break!  The kids had a great spring break.  They got to spend a good part of the week playing and staying nights at their nana's and papa's and then going to friends houses.  This is a picture of the return trip home from going to visit great grandma in her assisted living home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! :)