Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Sweet Valentine's


My Sweet Valentine's


I like to document our Valentine's Day at our house.  We all (probably not Ryan but the rest of us) LOVE Valentine's.  It is the time of year that I make spaghetti and meatballs and set the table in red and white.  I decorated a little this year.  I did not have all the grandmas and grandads over this year because we had just gotten back home from our ski trip the day before.   I was a little whipped out!  In this picture we were having our ice cream sundae's:)

 This is my beautiful bouquet of flowers that Ryan always gets me along with a sweet Valentine's card.  I love getting and giving Valentine's cards with Ryan because it is the time of year we write a love letter to each other.  I keep all of these in a special drawer and sometimes go back and read over them.  Anyone who knows me knows how crazy in love I am and have always been with my sweet hubby.  (I am sure he appreciates me sharing all of this!! lol)
Ryan got Maranda another huge stuffed animal this year!  She loves these and they take up her full sized bed each night.  She has three of them in there now! lol!
The best part was Luke helping clean up dinner and not whining and throwing a fit ;)  Love that boy!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet...I'm laughing at the dish cleaning. Carlos always tells me that "I can't believe I thought doing the dishes would be fun!!!" Back when I told him it would be his responsibility to load the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You really had a special Valentines day for your sweethearts. Love the flowers hubby gave you. How sweet! Sure love all the handiwork you do and the awesome bags you have made. Wish you lived closer to help me make a few :) Love your work. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are just sweet!
    :)
    Happy week,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute family! I love that you keep your husband's cards, Shelley! That is so sweet! We always put ours up in a window or someplace...and then they fall down. Wish I had kept mine, too!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)