Friday, August 13, 2010

fair day

Blue Ribbons at the Fair!
Misti called me this morning while making her cake for the FFA fair auction and told me that I should enter a few of my embroidery projects.  However, I only had 30 minutes before the registration closed. I grabbed my Paperbella ezine sampler and my Richard Crawford tart.
 I called Leslie and told her that she needed to hurry and get her goodies up there too.  She brought her diaper bag, apron and egg plants.  She got blue ribbons on all of hers too.
Ok Leslie and I said that no one has to know that we were the only ones in our categories and almost everyone got a blue ribbon. lol!  We will have more competition when we go to county:)

11 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish I could be in a fair contest...that's so homey and cute. :o) I made a necklace thinking of you today--I'll post it later! Heeheeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fair contest? I really have got to move out to the country!

    You would have won a blue ribbon either way, your work is GOR-GE-OUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley, you made some beautiful stuff. I love everything. You are such a talented sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! They are great projects worthy of blue ribbons! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay girl, I told you that should enter stuff on Thursday - - - you had plenty of time to whip up something new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great! That sampler kicks serious ass. I am bowled over by it. I amnot even sure what will happen if I see it in person...

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlin' it would be blue ribbon work if there had been a thousand entries.

    (())

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tart is one of my favorites! Love all the textures on it. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to enter some stuff in the state fair too, but I don't know how to enter yet.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)