Friday, February 12, 2010

School Valentine's Day Parties!!!!

Ohhhh how I wish I was a better photographer!  I have a pretty snazzy camera and need help to use it!  My goal is to take a class sooooon!  Any who, my girlfriend Tracy shared the cutest Valentines day rose bouquet that her sweet little boy made for her at school using paper, red paint and the inside of his fist.  I only saw Tracy's picture on facebook and tried to copy.  I think we got close and I hope you can see what it is in my lousy pictures. However,  they turned out soooooo cute! I should have made a demo up before the party to show the mom's helping me and so I would know what I was doing exactly.   Luke my oldest loves when I help with the parties.  I don't know why since I get really loud and bossy (the ole teacher in me comes out)!  It was a lot of fun.  Gabe's kindergarten class shot bows and arrows, and decorated the cutest sugar cookies.  It was a great photo opp that my camera and I couldn't get the right eye on but we tried.  Tate was a great model with her Valentine's day bouquet for her moma Kasey.  Kasey hired on to hot glue the stems (green pipe cleaners) with my nuclear glue gun as my friend Holly calls it!  I owe Kasey a new manicure! The other little girl is my new friend Lisa's little Karsyn.  Karsyn cracks me up!!!  Luv those two little girls!   My friend Erin made the cute chocolate mice for the kiddos too!  Aren't they adorable?!?!?
BTW----I confused everyone in my last blog.  We don't go to D.C. until March, and I will post lots of pics of me trying to save the world on Capitol Hill!!!! lol ;)

5 comments:

  1. You did great on the pics!! I think the kids had a great time (as usual). When you said "nuclear" I didn't really take you seriously, but I'm pretty sure Holly is right! Think I made it through pretty much unscathed. No blisters at least! Had fun with ya today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Cookies AND Homeroom Mother's have come along way since I was in school...what fun! Now I want a cute cookie..ok..an ugly cookie will work too! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had one of those cookies right now with a big tall glass of milk!!! And those little mice? CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! The ROSES are just precious! What lucky kids you have to have such a creative fun mom!! You rock, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley......you crack me up! I loved being in class with you yesterday and getting to know you a little better. Thanks for all the fun you share with your little ones. They grow up so fast that you forget to enjoy the moments...but it looks like you do. Have a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your little guy with the bow is SO CUTE! You are always so busy, I'm exhausted just thinking about what it would be like to be you, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)