Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sick day with a pleasant surprise!


I am not feeling good at all!  I woke up and threw up among other things.  I called my pretty little sister and she is doing the same thing!!!  She is a lot worse off than me.  My sweet girlfriend Holly dropped by some fun things that made my day though!  She gave me a box with a crown to make for my little Maranda.  Awwww Holly is the best!  I told her about an Easter egg I fell in love with on Sugar Sugar's site and told her I wanted to make one.  She showed up first thing this morning and brought me millinery flowers, an egg and other pretties so that I could make one!!! I was so happy.  Last night I finished up a Sweetheart banner for Maranda's room.  Holly had to write Maranda's name on it since my handwriting isn't so chic!!! lol

5 comments:

  1. I heart that HEART!!! Soooooo pretty! Miranda is one lucky girl! Sorry you and your sis are sick. My hair stylist had to cancel my haircut today...she was throwing up all night. Must be going around...ick! Isn't Holly the BEST? Have fun with that egg..cant' wait to see the finished project! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use that Sweetheart skill, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are sick...!!!! That is what happened to me Friday night but made myself not throw up!! Had 102 fever and major headache and stomach cramps....so not fun!! Hope yours is short lived!!! Isn't Holly just the best!! Truly one of the sweetest I have ever met!! Can't wait to see your invites for her...you are VERY talented....love your work! Maybe we need to plan a girls night soon??!!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Shelley! Love it with the bold colors:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)