Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Crown

Finally feeling better!  I went to the doctor on my birthday yesterday!  You know you are getting old when you go to the doctor on your birthday.  So anyway, I got some high power advil and a muscle relaxer for my neck, and I have to tough it out for the virus that has just about ran it's course!!!  The muscle relaxer kept me too relaxed during the day, but I slept like a baby for the first time since the ski trip! Anyways, Holly brought me a spring crown while I was sick last week and I have been dying to get my hands on it!  I finally got to it tonight.  I love it and of course have criticized it to death!  I wish the stars were cockeyed and closer to each other but o'well.  I need a good pair of pinking shears so I will wait for Holly's to finish the trimming on the top!  Over all I love it and have 3 paper crowns now!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. It came out gorgeous! You did a GREAT job! I love it, Shelley. Everyone is always hyper critical of their own stuff, but I think it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley it's beautiful..I love the colors and the butterflies..course you could put a few butterflies in a pile of dog poop and I would be attracted to it..but pretty colors ,glitter,and butterflies and I wanna wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 more blogs you might like...One is "Scrappy Jessi blog and Karla's Cottage blog :) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous!! So pretty....looks just like Holly's!! Love the colors!! Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better. You need to slow down, take it from someone that is so much older than you girl and learned the hard way. Love your crown, it looks awesome to me. Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it is gorgeous! Just what we need to cheer up our days, a spring crown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUVELY Crown! Happy Birthday just a little late! XOXOX mAuRa

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)