Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CrAZy eGg LaDY!!!!

I have gone absolutely crazy over decorating paper mache eggs!!!!  I saw some on other girls blogs and tried to make some of my own and then went off the deep end with them! I used old sheet music for my first ones, moved on to gold leafing and now used Jackies idea with cheese cloth and gold leafing!!! Maranda had to get in the pictures while crawling on the table when she should have been in bed!!!  Wish I could control the flash but hoping to have a photo session soon with Charlie and Todd to help me use my camera:)

9 comments:

  1. They are sooooooo b-u-tiful! Luv them!
    XOXOX
    Maura
    PS Cool bunny..... did you make it too???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, girl!!! The Easter Bunny will be happy to visit your house with all the pretty eggs...keep going...don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone has been busy with the glue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Missy those are awesome! You are the queen of the Easter Egg this year. Gorgeous is all I can say. When you get on something you go hog wild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so lovely! Way to go, Shelly! Holly's shower lookes like it was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen such huge, glorious Easter eggs! Putting that idea down in my art journal for next year. So glad I happened upon this blog!

    Jill
    buckscountyfolkart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you buy the papier mache eggs/ I don't see them anywhere except online. Yours are superb. So many wonderful techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I think your version of the decorated eggs is fabulous! I appreciate the gold leafing to add some sparkle. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)