Monday, March 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So glad to be back home!!!  What a crazy busy week.  I had a great time in D.C. with Kasey but that feels like weeks ago now.  I loved having a weekend with my Ryan and the Shepherd's in Austin at the David Gray concert.  Ryan got us balcony seats because we decided we are too old to stand up the whole time!!! lol  We ate at a great crab boil joint too!  I know it is so wrong being from OK saying this but here it goes...... Austin and the UT campus are sooooo cool!!!  I know I could get stoned at the next OU football tailgating, but I am willing to take the risk. lol!  I was however excited to get home to finish up my Gabrielle Messina knock off eggs. ;) I ordered one from her and loved it too.  I have had fun getting these all fixed up for friends, sisters, and myself!!!  Looking forward now to Holly's baby shower and all the girls coming over!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I do not know how you do it all! You don't just do a lot of stuff, you do it all WELL! I'm glad you had fun, try to relax a little this spring break. I'm so excited about the shower, mainly because I know it will be amazing because YOU ARE DOING IT! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking you will be teaching a gilded egg class soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you but I'm a friend of Holly's and wanted to comment on how BEAUTIFUL your eggs are!! So fun! Beautiful blog too! I look forward to coming back to read more. I adore Holly! She's so sweet and funny too!

    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)