Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shelley and Kasey's Big adventure in D.C.


Wow!  We made it!!! We did it all by ourselves!  Ryan dropped Kasey and I off at the OKC airport early this morning, and we managed to fly to Baltimore, catch the train to D.C, hail a cab, and check into our hotel!!!!  We feel so grown up and independent!  So, what a day we have had here at our nations capitol.  We walked our legs off, ate some awesome food, Kasey was freaked out with the snipers on the White House Roof, saw all the great monuments and memorials, ate dinner next to Rosie Perez and have laughed all day.  We went to the American Heart Assoc. reception tonight and I found out that tomorrow I will be meeting with Representative Cole, Senator Inhoff and Senator Coburn if all goes well.  This should be interesting.  I am so excited to be going into offices in the capitol building.  Wish me luck!!!!  We are exhausted and are hitting the day!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting, Shelley! You've been BUSY as usual! Have fun and I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)