Friday, March 26, 2010

Holly's Last Hoorah!!!!

I don't know if it was actually our last hoorah before this baby gets here but it is gettting really close!!  We had been wanting to go down to the Clover Leaf store in Ardmore for some time.  We finally got a chance today and took Marnada with us. Maranda was really good (except for when she wasn't lol!!).  We always have great conversation.  We discussed all the varietis  of apples, art, Richard Prince at the Guiginheim and A LOT of stuff that "never leaves this car!" lol  We founds some great millinery at a huge antiques store too!  Then my sweet 8 and a half month pregnant friend Holly kept two of my kids for an hour before taking them across the street from Holly to my nephew's birthday party.  Happy Birthday Colby!!!  I went to Luke's baseball game.  Today was so fun though and my heart is still beating fast from all the fun and beautiful things we saw!!!

5 comments:

  1. It was SUCH a fun day! Maranda was so good the whole time. That's a loooong day for a 4 year old and she was a champ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I am going through Ardmore once or twice a month so you are going to have to tell me where to go to visit all these stores..so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eggs you are making. Beautiful, so glad I saw them after hearing about them in the Paper Crown class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Shelley it looks like you all ripped up on Ardmore.......I know it was a fun day for the girls. We all need to do a little girl stuff from time to time. Loved the pics of Cloverleaf. I need to stop at the one in Ardmore on my way to Dallas sometime! Let us know when Holly goes into labor............

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! :)